Invest West Management, LLC is always looking for skilled, professional, and affordable vendors to add to our professional management services. If you are interested in being added to our preferred vendor list follow this link to sign up with Net Vendor. Net Vendor is a risk management solution company that we have partnered with to ensure all of our contractors are professional, licensed, bonded, and insured.
We at Invest West Management, LLC want to ensure that every contractor working on our owners properties are current with all licensing and insurance requirements to protect you as a contractor, our property management company, and most importantly, our property owners from any liability that we all are open to when stepping foot on any property.
New or existing vendors, we look forward to building and maintaining a safe, efficient and cost-effective partnership through utilizing innovative technology solutions. Full compliance in the Net Vendor program requires the following:
- Complete Company Profile Information.
- Provide Insurance Information.
- Esign a W9.
- Esign a vendor agreement.
- Pay an annual fee.
If you have any questions about our vendor registration process, please contact us.
Benefits to our Vendors
- Rate and write reviews, post to Facebook and Twitter, Share with friends, more
- Automated COI renewal process - we work directly with their insurance agents
- Increased visibility within management company
- Increased visibility with other entities
- Ability to showcase your "vendor specials"
- Vendor can list themselves in multiple categories
- Centralized place to store COIs, W9s, Green Certificates with 24/7 access
- On-line bidding tool saves vendor time
- Minority, Women's, and Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise visibility
- Levels the competition for vendors who are not insured
- Adobe integration for easy signing of documents
- Vendors enjoy our service: www.netvendor.net/testimonials Vendors
Net Vendor does charge an annual fee for their services but the service they provide has proven to be far worth more than any fee they charge. Many of the property management companies in our area are using this service to ensure a piece of mind for our owners and property managers.
- Insert netvendor.com forms.
- Vendor FAQ
- How do I get on your vendor list
- How quickly do I get paid