Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding.
Did you know that you can now pay your rent and submit maintenance requests online through your Resident Portal? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Don’t have an account? Click here
Resources and Tools
- Repair of old appliances’ internal motors, sensors, electrical, plumbing parts, etc.
- Failing roof repairs.
- Extermination or pest control that may cause damage to the property such as mice or rodents entering home by no cause of tenant.
- Q-tips, baby wipes, feminine napkins, toys, toothbrushes or any other foreign objects found in clogged toilets are tenant’s responsibility.
- Any foreign objects other than soft foods found in clogged garbage disposals are tenant’s responsibility.
- Any tubs that are clogged due to long hair is tenant’s responsibility. (Walmart/Home Depot sells hair clog remover tools for $2.50. They are long plastic strips with teeth that fit down drain and pull hair out. Try this before calling management for plumber services.)
- Broken windows/doors
- Basic pest control such as ants and spiders.
- Tenant is responsible for bed bugs and cockroach control costs and must immediately report any sign of such pest to the management company to prevent further infestation.